Welcome to Glitter Bay 302 - Always Summer, a lovely 1-bedroom apartment located on the West Coast of Barbados. The contemporary suite follows a modern and chic design and includes a secluded balcony and outdoor seating areas. The suite is a spacious open-floor apartment and is an ideal place to stay as it offers you the chance to use the resort's luxurious amenities.
Glitter Bay offers spacious apartments in one of the most beautiful locations in Barbados, looking out onto the Caribbean Sea. Located on the west coast of the island along the most incredible stretch of white sandy beach, Always Summer is a 1-bedroom property that sits on the third level of the building just a minute’s walk to the beach. The property sleeps two people and is ideal for a couple possibly on their honeymoon.
The apartment features a wonderful balcony where you can enjoy the wonderful sea views with a morning cup of coffee. The perfect way to begin a day in paradise.
The living spaces in the apartment are bright with spacious seating and a Smart TV. There is also a dining area to enjoy a meal with stunning ocean views. The kitchen is fully equipped with; a dishwasher, fridge, stovetop, oven, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker, great for preparing your own meals during your holiday.
The master bedroom in the apartment is an en-suite with a step-in style, rain-shower, a handheld showerhead with a double sink vanity - a king-size bed, ample storage, and sliding doors that lead out onto the spacious seating area on the balcony. The bedroom has an exceptional ocean view also, what a nice way to wake up each morning.
Enjoy air conditioning and Wi-Fi throughout the apartment making it comfortable for you and your guest. A washer and dryer are available for your convenience.
Glitter Bay offers large communal gardens, two communal pools with sun loungers and umbrellas surrounding, beach attendant and towel service, a snack bar that offers drinks and bites, beach chairs and umbrellas, two tennis courts, table tennis, a concierge, 24/7 security on a property for peace of mind during your holiday.
Located just a 7-minute drive away from Holetown where you’ll find local bars and restaurants, Limegrove Lifestyle Center, Boutique shopping, Massy Supermarket, and other facilities like banks, post office, library, and petrol station. You are a 10-minute walk down the beach to the very well-known JuJu’s Beach Bar, known for its rum punches and casual dining. The Lonestar Restaurant, which is right next to them, offers a beautiful atmosphere for fine dining, breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Housekeeping service is Monday-Saturday except for Bank Holidays, this can be arranged while you’re out enjoying the sunshine or reading a book, whatever you prefer. Please note that Glitter Bay 302 is a non-smoking apartment, that includes the balcony, if you wish to smoke, you will need to do so in the designated smoking areas on the communal grounds.
Exceptional Villas’ wonderful and dedicated concierge service will be on hand from the minute you have booked your luxury vacation to assist with all details small and large to ensure an exceptional trip to Barbados. Reservations, excursions, and activities can all be taken care of by the concierge team to ensure all details of your vacation are managed seamlessly.
FEATURES AND AMENITIES:
• For arrival: shampoo, body lotion, soap, and body wash amenities provided
• Hotel-style housekeeping 6 days – no personal laundry (off Sundays and Bank Holidays)
• Hairdryers in bedroom
• Bathrobes (adults) provided – missing robes after departure incur a fee of USD100.00 each
• Linens and towels provided (for use in the apartment)
• Beach Towels provided – missing towels after departure incur a fee of USD50.00 each
• Washer, dryer, ironing board, and iron (laundry soap or fabric softener not provided)
• Internet TV
• Portable telephone with voicemail and local calls are free
• Free wireless internet in unit
• Personal safe in the master bedroom
• Coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, blender, microwave, dishwasher
• Large fridge
• Selection of novels provided
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in bar/office area
• Complimentary beach and pool loungers and umbrellas. Beach loungers are assigned for your stay.
• Beach Attendant for drinks service
• 24 hours, 7 days a week security with manned gatehouse
• Drinks Bar with cable TV from 11.00 a.m. to sunset
• Lunch snack bar 12.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. Limited Breakfast during the season. Days and hours subject to occupancy ALL F&B PURCHASES ARE CREDIT CARD ONLY - NO CASH
• Floodlit tennis courts, complimentary day use, racquet, and ball rental available
• Large freshwater swimming pool (not supervised)
• Large fresh water wading pool (not supervised)
• Air-conditioned fitness room (basic weights and machines) with cable TV
• Concrete table tennis table
• Communal BBQ can be reserved for evenings only at the bar and a local charge applies
• Parking area provided
• Elevators in each building block
• All communal facilities and services are used at your own risk
Glitter Bay 302 is located just along the coast of St James in Barbados. You are also within a short distance of some of the following beach restaurants such as The Fairmont Beach Club, JuJus (delicious fresh fish), Lone Star, and Santi.
Glitter Bay 302 is also within walking distance of the local area of Holetown. This town offers an array of amenities including the local supermarket, banks, duty-free shopping, a medical Centre, delicious restaurants, bars, and Lime Grove shopping mall. For keen golfers, the Sandy Lanes Old Nine Golf Course is a short ten-minute drive from your doorstep. Ocean activities include swimming with the turtles. This can easily be done just by Lone Star and snorkeling at Folkstone Marine Park near Holetown. This marine life is based in a protected environment.